Centric Disc Butterfly Valves
Butterfly valves are primarily used in water treatment, Cement, Sugar, Food & Paper industry. Leeo offers fully rubber lined butterfly valves with centric disc construction. The liner is replaceable or mounded as per customer requirement.
Codes & Standards
Design : BS EN ISO 17292 / API 6D / BS 5353
Testing : EN 12266-I / API 598
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for direct actuator mounting.
- Extended seats on the body eliminates use of gaskets.
- Bubble tight shut sealing.
- High-quality resilient seat offers consistent low torque & Long life.
- Dual stem design offers minimal resistance for the flow.
- Leaver locking arrangement makes it suitable to use for throttling applications.
- Actuation with Lever, Gear, Pneumatic actuator, Electric Actuator, Positioner.
- Available with different seating options.
- Stem to disc connection id of hexagon type offers more reliability in operations.
|Size Range (mm)||Class Rating||Connection||Material of construction|
40 - 600
PN 10 / PN 16
Wafer / Lugged / Double Flanged