Knife Gate Valves
Knife gate valves are mainly used for on-off and isolation services in systems with high content of suspended solids. The knife gate valves are especially beneficial for handling slurry, viscous, corrosive and abrasive media.
Leeo knife gates are designed to work in some of the harsh environments, typically having a sharpened blade to cut through heavy liquids. Knife gate valves are used in various industries like Fertilizer, Pulp & Paper, Sugar, Material handling / Ash handling, Steel, waste water, Food, Aluminum.
Codes & Standards
Design : MSS SP-81
Testing : MSS SP-81
- Lugged type Sleek design.
- Available in different seating options like integral metal seat, EPDM, Silicon, PTFE.
- Beveled knife gate to cut through solid particles.
- Gland packings are self-lubricated.
- Purge connections to flush material retained in valve body.
- V port design used for throttling applications.
- Hardening on seat & gate to increase working life & to prevent surface erosion.
- Available in Rising & Non rising spindle.
- Actuation with Lever, Gear, Pneumatic actuator, Electric Actuator, Positioner.
- Square port for material handling applications.
|SIZE RANGE (mm)||Class Rating||Connection||Material of construction|
50 - 1000
PN 10 / PN 06
Wafer / Lugged / Flanged